How to Apply Bathroom Decorating Ideas for Small Spaces?
Some people not comfortable having a small bathroom but no need to worry because there are tips on how to change the room decor seem larger. Keyword to do so is simplicity. Walls should get the bright paint colors and stay neat!
Here are 5 bathroom decorating ideas for small spaces easy for you to apply even no need to spend a lot of money!
1. Don’t make the bathroom look messy! Get rid of unused items. Keep all bathroom equipment in storage. Cleaning the bathroom regularly can help to open up the room.
2. Decorate your bathroom with bright colors by using paint or wallpaper as an alternative! What about color on the floor? Choose bright colors for tiles but if you’ve already installed dark tile, decorate it with a throw rug. Besides walls and floor, shower curtain should also use light colors.
3. Put a mirror to help reflects the light to looks more spacious. Put a large mirror above the sink. How many mirrors for bathroom? We can put about 2-3 mirrors in it.
4. Lighting is very important to decorate a bathroom, install a skylight if you have enough money to buy it. Bulb is an alternative for those who have a small budget.
5. Furniture should fit with bathroom size. If the room is small, choose small furniture. We can find furniture at home improvement stores or look for references on Internet.
Apply bathroom decorating ideas for small spaces are very easy but should make proper planning to get the best result.