There are many reasons why many people choosing a ceramic tile to cover bathroom floor. Waterproof and durable are the main reason. Ceramic tiles available in different shapes, sizes and colors that make a lot of people not hesitate to choose it. Some colors can deliver valuable and luxurious.
If you want to use to decorate ceramic bathroom floor, color is important element! Let’s find out about ceramic bathroom tile colors.
1. Before you choose red tiles, try to consider maroon. It has good texture that makes it more luxurious than red. You won’t disappoint.
2. Bright lilac offers something unusual but able to bring a surge in bathroom. You can use it to cover floor entire area or making accent. Specify your choice!
3. If you want a natural color to decorate bathroom, dark green is a perfect choice. In fact, you could put a plant as accessories and sweetener for bathroom.
4. For those who want a small bathroom to look spacious, choose baby blue. It can give drastic change. However, this requires regular maintenance because dirt is easily visible. Obliged to clean it regularly to look fresh!
5. White is a classic color choice for rooms that not get sunlight. Not much different from baby blue tile, white tiles requires routine maintenance because easy to get dirty.
Those are five ceramic bathroom tile colors! Choose your preference on conditions around bathroom.